Thank you for visiting my portfolio! I am looking for volunteer or employment opportunities where I can share my ability and talent, be a valued team member, and stay active. I would especially enjoy opportunities where I can work with animals, the environment, technology, or food. My positive energy is contagious and I would love to share it.
- Pope John High School
- Breakfast Bags- Manna on Main
One of my strongest qualities is my ability to make friends and communicate with people! I am willing to try new things, and I also enjoy having a routine or a set schedule that I know about ahead of time. I am a hard worker and like to rally the people around me!
Strategies for Success
What helps me
- I benefit from clear directions with visual demonstration.
- If there is a schedule change, I would prefer to know about it ahead of time, if possible. This will help me transition and plan.
- I have good communication and interpersonal skills that draw others to me. I thrive when I can be a valued part of a team.
- I enjoy making other people happy. I would do well in a work setting where my positive energy could be harnessed.
What makes it hard
- I am physically strong and athletic, but standing and being active for long periods of time can be difficult. I would work best if I could take rest breaks during very physically challenging tasks.
- Trying new tasks can sometimes be challenging, however, with encouragement and support to show me I can succeed, I am hands-on, engaged and ready to try!
- It is difficult for me to manipulate small objects- I may need more time or would benefit from tasks that don’t involve high levels of dexterity.
I love being with my family and friends! I especially enjoy video games, Special Olympics basketball, working with the PVTV team, going to restaurants and shopping, and cooking! As you may be able to tell, I love being with other people!
- Jon Mares
- Home: email@example.com